I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Pono solutions at all levels require a great deal of diplomacy.
We do tremendous outreach and international/intergovernmental work.
When necessary, we organize and implement direct nonviolent actions.
In addition, our regular work involves a lot of diplomacy support, including:
• Articulative Support for kanaka issues
• Negotiation and negotiation support
• Network and bridge-building
• Information and story presentation support
• Direct nonviolent action support
• Technical support for websites, petitions, etc.
All services are donation-based and available for families and small community organizations with cultural or ʻāina connections, as possible. Other organizations are assisted as space is available.